ThemeStarta provides two footer blocks. The first, the Footer One block, is a widgetized area. Any widgets added to this area can be set to organize themselves automatically into any number of columns.
Example Footer One (with 4 Widgetized columns as seen in the ThemeStarta editor):
In the same way that you can adjust any ThemeStarta block, you can:
- show or hide the Footer One block
- move the Footer One Block anywhere you want it to appear in your theme
- resize the Footer One Block with height and width dragging
All display settings are accessed from the Footer One Settings options panel by clicking on the button:
Click anywhere on the button to close the Footer One Settings options panel.
Here are the settings available in Footer One options panels:
- Footer One Block. Set block height, top and bottom margins (outside spacing), top and bottom padding (inside spacing), set a site width or full width background, set a background color, set a background image, set a border on one or all sides of the block, choose border color and width, if CSS3 is enabled set and control attributes of curved corners, shadows and a background color gradient, and specify show and hide settings (which pages the Footer One will display on and which one’s it won’t).
- Footer One Widgets. Set the number of widgetized columns to appear in Footer One, set single or multiple widget columns, set widget column width, margin (outside spacing) around widget columns and padding (inside spacing) around widgets, set a widget background color and/or image background, control widget background image tiling behaviors, set footer widget heading attributes (font, font size, color, link color, font weight), set list item underline color, set footer text font size, style footer one text colors, link colors, and link hover colors, set widget border size and color, enable CSS3 curved corners for widgets and style the way in which curved corners display.
- Above Footer One Widgets. Set the height (spacing) to appear above Footer One widgets. Set the background for the height above footer one widgets area (set background color and/or image, control image tiling behaviors).
- Below Footer One Widgets. Set the height (spacing) to appear below Footer One widgets. Set the background for the height below footer one widgets area (set background color and/or image, control image tiling behaviors).
For more information, click to view the relevant tutorial: