The Theme General Options and Backgrounds options panel is where you can alter a number of settings that affect aspects of your theme that are not specifically isolated to individual blocks:
This tutorial looks specifically at the options available when you click the Theme General Options and Backgrounds > Border bar:
The Theme General Options and Backgrounds > Border options panel provides the following customization settings:
- change the color of your site border
- specify the size (thickness) of the site border
Setting a Site Border:
1. Select a Site Border Color using the Color Picker Tool.
2. Type the size of the border into the Site Border Size field. The value you input here is the value in pixels that the border will display.
3. Click to apply the change in the ThemeStarta preview.
4. Click to apply your changes to your live WordPress theme.
Important: How your border is displayed around your site depends on your Site Width and Wrapper settings.